2020 – Scheduled for Tuesday, November 3.
- Donald Trump
- Don Blankenship – Blankeship is a business executive from West Virginia. He was a candidate for U.S. Senate in 2018.
- Jeff Flake – Flake is U.S. Senator from Arizona since 2013.
- Larry Hogan – Hogan is Governor of Maryland since 2015.
- John Kasich – Governor of Ohio since 2011, Kasich is U.S. Representative from 1983–2001. He was presidential candidate in 2000 and in 2016.
- Bill Kristol – Kristol is Chief of Staff to the Vice President between 1989–1993.
The following bureaus have released their exit polls.
Results will be declared.