Punctuate the following sentences
mr jones and his brother ron live in new york
Mr. Jones and his brother Ron live in New York.
- our science teacher ms mollie is getting married to our french teacher mr rohan
- india pakistan and bangladesh were a single country
- the nile waters a large part of africa
- prime minister rahul gandhi is loved by all indians
- julius caesar was assassinated by his best friend markus brutus
- Our science teacher Ms. Mollie is getting married to our French teacher Mr. Rohan.
- India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were a single country.
- The Nile waters a large part of Africa.
- Prime Minister Rahul Gandhi is loved by all Indians.
- Julius Caesar was assassinated by his best friend Markus Brutus.
Punctuate the following sentences with apostrophe (‘) marks:
- She told me that her car hadnt been washed for three days.
- This pen is Toms. You cant take it without his permission.
- If it isnt my fault or Peters fault, why dont we get an easy bail and go?
- While Marys cows werent eating grass, Chings cows drank all the water which wasnt kept there for animals.
Punctuate the following sentences with quotation (“…”) marks:
- I said, friends, we have not yet reached the river. There is another three miles to go.
- The river is flooding, the villager warned us.
- Yuan said, the principal is going to punish you for this.
Punctuate the following with hyphen (-)
- There are two kinds of beings human being and being human.
- The wizard like any others is an old man.