Read this while the quizzes load:
- Wait for a few seconds.
- After each question, click NEXT to the next question.
- Once you have done all the 6 questions, click View Score.
- Do not forget to add your email id.
- Come back to this page everyday and take a quiz.
What’s Good in OET Reading Part B?
- There are only 6 questions in Part B Reading, each based on short paragraphs or hospital memos, etc.
- You get sufficient time to spend.
What’s not Good OET Reading Part B?
- The choices give you a long time to find the correct answers.
- In many cases, all the choices appear to be correct. Decision making will keep you busy.
Some Working Methods?
- Read quickly and see what each line mentions.
- Find out the main terms discussed.
- Arrange them under 2 – 3 groups.
- See how each one is different from others.
- See if two terms are in some way the same.
- Make your choice carefully.