- Time 15 Minutes
- Gaps may require 1, 2 or 3 words.
- Read the questions first.
- While reading the questions, read the ……….. as “dash.”
- Guess the possible answers as you move on. Ask yourself: “Do I know this? Can my guess be correct?”
- Once you have read ALL the questions, start reading the text.
- As you read, match the answers you HAD guessed with the answers you read in the text.
What do we generally find in the text?
- Symptoms & Identification
What to DO with difficult words?
- Relate and find similarity
- Ignore. That’s the best way out.