Best Advice I Ever Had
The Way through the Woods
Yet, if you enter the woods
Of a summer evening late,
When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools
Where the otter whistles his mate,
(They fear not men in the woods,
Because they see so few.)
- Why doesn’t the otter fear men?
- Why don’t men walk the woody path?
- Draw an imaginative representation of the line, “When the night-air cools on the trout-ringed pools.””
- When does the otter whistle for its mate?
- Is Indian Education anything good?
- Petting the Wild.